1. CTRL + and CTRL - zoom in and out bottom.
2. You can create layers for each new thing you add to the page.
3. Transfer button for images and text CTRL T
4. You can create layers- lock them or unlock them so you add text or images to it.
5. Make sure to save your work as Photoshop and not a JPEG.
I found the lesson quite difficult because it was my first time using Photoshop and I didn't really understand how to use it. I find it harder to use than In Design because there is more steps required to get what you want. Overall I think it was good lesson but hopefully my skills at Photoshop will become better.
4. You can create layers- lock them or unlock them so you add text or images to it.
5. Make sure to save your work as Photoshop and not a JPEG.
I found the lesson quite difficult because it was my first time using Photoshop and I didn't really understand how to use it. I find it harder to use than In Design because there is more steps required to get what you want. Overall I think it was good lesson but hopefully my skills at Photoshop will become better.
No comments:
Post a Comment