Friday, 17 October 2014

Task 5: Magazine newsstand Task

Part A of Task 5

For this task we had to take pictures of music magazine, but I couldn't really seem to find that many the majority of the ones in the shop had other types such as lifestyle, sports, fashion etc. When I first got to the local newsagent, I was surprised to see that the magazines were quite neatly organised but what I did notice was that the magazines aimed at a young audience tend to be placed at the bottom with extra teasers to grab their attention. At eye level, they are usually gossip or TV magazines this attracts mainly a female audience as it does appeal to their interest.





Task 5: Part B

Other distributions find other ways to also advertise and sell magazines such as Online magazines which can be free to read or paid for however, there are other methods can include apps, radio, Facebook, Instagram, social networking tend to be the most popular as it is accessible and people go on every day. I've collected a few examples from different sources to show you what I mean.










Billboard magazine use social media such as Facebook to post videos, images, articles etc also Youtube.


Q magazine have other methods such as a website which sells merchandise, so it helps to attract the target audience and for any one who reads the magazine daily.
























Free Q Music Magazine app available to download on the App store.





           





























No comments:

Post a Comment