Monday, 6 October 2014

Plan of the College magazine

                                                Sketch of College magazine



I first did a draft of what my college magazine with look as a starting point. I had an idea that I wanted to be masthead to be in a sort of bubble writing font so it appeals more eye catching. 




     Not much development on the contents page, but I wanted the background to a crumpled lined             paper so it relates to school. Also to have images of the teasers to be displayed over the contents        page which relates to the text.




   
This is my final college magazine with more annotation of where things will be placed and teasers included. I have an idea of the background being either a dark colour or just a neutral.



I have two main colours for the numbers and the text (blue, and red) pictures will be displayed around the page.









No comments:

Post a Comment