Monday, 13 October 2014

Evaluation of College Magazine

FRONT COVER OF COLLEGE MAGAZINE 

Creating the college magazine at first, did seem as a hard task as I didn't know really know to use Photoshop. I can fairly say that Photoshop and In-design are two different software that can be challenging to use but once you understand how to use it properly it becomes easier. I feel that this task has helped a lot by learning new skills such as placing an image or managing the layers so that text can lay top of an image for example. I have also learnt how to use color effectively and how it appeals to the target audience. 

I have made a few questions as part of my evaluation:

  1. What are your first impressions of the college magazine?
  2. What do you like/dislike about the magazine?
  3. Do you think it appeals to the target audience (college students) ?
  4. Is there anything you think needs improving?



























1 comment:

  1. 1) there's going to be useful information within.
    2) like the font of the masthead. dislike the colour of the background.
    3) yes it does.
    4) the image should fill the front cover and Don't pack everything near the top.

    ReplyDelete